What Should I Include in the Daily CLAT Study Plan 2023?
Firstly, remember study plan doesn’t mean 24*7 you need to study. It is very essential to relax and take breaks.
Along with completing the syllabus, the other aspects of preparation such as revision, practicing CLAT Question Papers, and attempting mock tests should also be considered while making the study plan.
|Topic||Preferred Time Allotment|
|Reading Newspaper||45 mins|
|Topics from Error Log||1 hour|
|Current Legal Knowledge||1 hour|
|Puzzles/Analytical Reasoning||45 mins|
|Passages & Grammar||1-1.5 hours|
|Revision for the day and planning for the next day||1.5 hours|
|Solve Previous Year Papers||Weekly twice|
|Practice Mock Tests||Weekly Once|
How to Make CLAT 4 Months Study Plan?
Have a look at the detailed 4 monthly study plan for CLAT 2023 that is designed by experts at Legal Edge. Following this plan would definitely help clear the exam on the first attempt.
1st Month: Study Maths, Verbal and Logical Reasoning, English
It is very important to be thorough with the detailed exam pattern and essential topics for CLAT before beginning the preparation.
- Begin with studying topics from Maths, Verbal, and Reasoning, and English one by one.
- Make sure to read the English newspaper daily.
- Ensure to complete as many as topics you can without fail.
- Make a list of important terms from each topic so that it will be helpful in the revision period.
- Ensure to study topics and concepts from GK and Legal Aptitude in the first month.
2nd Month: Study GK and Legal Aptitude
- List out the topics from each subject in which you are strong and weak separately.
- Begin with the preparation by allocating separate intervals for GK and legal aptitude
- Acquire sound knowledge of judgment and amendments as most of the questions are directly based on law.
- Every 15 days do your revision to remember whatever you have studied.
- Try to attempt at least 1-2 previous year’s papers in a week.
3rd Month: Begin Revision and Solve Question Papers
- This month is entirely solving question papers and revising all the topics.
- Try not to read any new topics now. This can create confusion and forget things.
- Try to take up each question paper in the form of an exam environment.
4th Month: Practice Mock Tests
- Practice as many questions as possible from previous year’s papers.
- Attempt at least one CLAT Mock Test each day and also revise topics simultaneously.
- This will help in analyzing your preparation levels.
- Try to improvise on topics in which you are weak.
What is the CLAT Toppers Study Plan 2023?
Following the study plan recommended by toppers will help you how to concentrate during your preparation and what needs to be done to ace the exam easily.
- Read the newspaper regularly till the end of the exam
- Allot 1.5 to 2 hours of time daily for preparing the quantitative aptitude section. Note down all the important formulas in a notebook.
- Try to attempt at least one mock every 4-5 days.
- After the completion of each mock test, spend at least 2- 3 hours analyzing the performance of each mock test.
- At the end of the day, revise all the topics you prepared for that particular day.